Monday, September 1, 2008

Brother's Registration Day + Wonderful Weekend in KL


It was my bro's Registration Day, on 30th Aug 08!
It was taken place at Tian Hou Gong Temple.
Ya.. I myself already not visiting KL for years....
(erm... not counted the trip to apply US visa and also passing by to LCCT..)

Ya, it think KL itself already looks different to me...

First day, nothing much as we reached Damansara around 4pm...
We went checked in after meeting up with bro. Taken a bath and we headed out for Duck Rice at one restaurant called Kam Heong Duck Rice Restaurant in PJ area. Yummy, it tasted nice! I fed myself quite full !~

After confirmed the departure time of sister, we went Sunway for jalan-jalan while waiting to pick up her -> I never been to its New Wing! Mm...spent about an hour there....
Oh ya, i must talk about this, its carpark is implementing the Nescafe KickStart 's Idea whereby they are using a system to track how many available carpark lots using a sensor on top of car. When your car is in, the signal tower will show red; and turn green when it is empty. By this, system is able to tell you how many freespace showing at the LED display board at each floor. A surprise to see its washroom's design -> was told by bro that its interior design is quite fascinating! Really Cool ! Red + Black color combination -> the contrast of color is so sharp and outstanding. Wandering around audi car exhibition, G2000, Watson,outdoor view of Sunway Hotel and Lagoon.... We rushed to Sg Besi to pick up sister who departed from BP at 9pm.

30th Aug early morning, we headed to Tian Hou Gong temple. Time slot 930am. The whole registration process was very fast; seems like uncontrollable, i mean for us. I think it started before 930am and some of brother's friends missed this. Once getting in, they busy signing the certificates. And then, so called - angkat sumpah and exchange ring to each other. After that, photo taking session together with parents. I think it was less than 10min to complete all....
After that, we went into the temple for "bai bai" (prayer) and do some charity - donation! Of course, it is a nice pretty place for taking photo with families, friends.... Like working as cameraman, I was damn busy running around to take photo for all.... my whole shirt getting wet under the sun!! But, it is not that tired compared to last week's technical symposium last week...thanks god! However, this is the first morning outdoor photoshooting which I was using together with flash.. some of the photos did not bring out the effect... I need to gorek more info to learn about outdoor flashing - haaa...need to employe one assistant for taking the reflection mirror ! lol , im kidding, don't take it seriously :)

After having our lunch at KJ, we went back to hotel to take bath and change clothes. It was unbearable to wear my smelly shirt throughout the day, right? ! We went to SP Setia to brother's new house.. still need to touch up a bit...here and there...... 90% completed. I think that area is a good, transquient place for rest. It is located at the outbound of KL... need to travel some distance if you are working at KL or PJ and gonna pay expensive tol fee of RM3 per trip (kill me pls!!)! But if you are working at Shah Alam or Klang, then it is a perfect place.

Luckily the rain was getting stop before heading to The Curve for shopping... Er...for me, not a lot of thing to see when in The Curve. But for sister, she was kind of busy at Nichii...Again, she picked the favourite color of her - magenta. After that, we went to Kim Gary Restaurant for dinner...For Papa and Mama, those western, japanese....pelik2 food, should be "OUT" for them. Not much choice there...either Hakka, Kim Gary or Tong Shui... Btw, we enjoyed there...:P

Then, we crossed to Ikano Power Center! I jumped into Harney Norman seeking for rechargable battery! Sh*t! no comparison, only have GP and it is kind of expensive with 1 hour recharge time with RM178... Leaving all of them at HN, I went downstair 's ACE hardware... Okay, at least, there are another brand to choose - Energizer. There are a few types to choose for..an hour, 2 hour recharge time...there is USB type somemore for 2-battery type, COOL!~ Finally, I choose the compact charge type which can cater for AA, AAA and 9V 2500mAh....need to top up another 2 more batteries..coz my flash works with 4 AA ma....

That night, we did not countdown for merdeka!! haaa... patriotism? mmm....at least I never betray this country! so I can counted as patriotism wat.....We went back to hotel as everyone was so tired.. I countdown with RTM1 and saw the fireworks through my window at 20th floor high... fireworks was from Dataran Merdeka... I slept with my Reader's Digest then....

Sunday, before going back, paid a visit to The Pavillion. It is a high-class shopping center... and it was merely a window shopping for us... no time to find out where is the 3-floor in one row's Esprit....where is Ting Tai Fong restaurate..... okla.. to be continued for the next trip....


For more photo, please visit http://dizzysoldercrunch.blogspot.com/2008/09/brothers-registration-day.html

2 comments:

gs.kwang said...

yo dude..
photos shot with ur sigma?
macam mana sigma?
nice ke?

dizzysoldercrunch said...

yea..using my sigma lens..
sigma lens is quite bulky and heavy as i compare to my colleage one which is tamron..
btw...not bad...like it